Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Free Publicity For Polly Pierce

A couple of weeks ago I was featured in an editorial placed in one of our local newspapers, ie The Leinster Express and its sister paper The Offaly Express; this was a trade off for me to advertise with them in their twice yearly wedding supplement. Polly was a bit cheeky and told them that she needed an incentive to make it worth her while paying €164.00 inclusive of tax; so she got one.

When I opened up my in-box this morning there was a Google alert regarding Vinca Cards, Polly Pierce, etc. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link and opened up the article on the website! It's quite exciting...

Being ever hungry for publicity and an increase in custom I immediately shared the article on Facebook, Digg and a couple of other social networking sites. Just so that you don't feel left out of the circle here's the link; do please feel free to forward it to anyone who may be interested...

Hee, hee, hee! That's one bit of promotion I hadn't even dared to hope for...



Got to go and do some real work now; I have got no excuse for not making some cards today as Ms T; who borrowed my cone scorer & folder made sure to return it by the end of the Scout meeting last night. She know's me far too well...

So I'm off to do some work; for a change! I've got to; as there's no point in my starting the Start Your Own Business Course tonight if I'm not prepared to put in the work! Anyway, I've got a couple of commissions to complete this afternoon and I'll be killed if I don't get it done! Like I said Ms T knows me far too well!

Ciaow

Polly Pierce
Wedding Stationary & Greeting Card Maker Supreme!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, well done. And editorials like that will get you more business than the ad itself - quite often. Well done.

Polly Pierce said...

Cheers for that! Fingers crossed...