Monday, February 16, 2009

Cultural Adversity Strikes At The Heart Of Morris

I've often been accused of being just a little bit eccentric so I thought I'd post a little proof of this! I present to you, the reader Morris: A Life With Bells On.

I strongly believe that cultural values which define each nation are being eroded by modern values and apathy. Having first hand experience of its effect on Irish culture, I applaud the makers of this film for bringing this topic to the public eye.

Sadly, due to its somewhat quirky nature the major film distributors have turned it down. The result is that it is currently being shown in village halls and skittle alley's in rural England rather than across the nation on the silver screen.

Like I said earlier, I have been accused of eccentrity, though I prefer ecclectic as a suitable lable. I can't wait to get my hands on this one to add it to the likes of Desperate Housewives, Shogun, The Merchant of Venice and Tales Of The Green Valley!

Sit back, watch and enjoy this trailer about a somewhat tongue in cheek mockumentary...

No comments: