Saturday, June 20, 2009

Waltzingmouse Makes...: Celtic Heritage Day 3

So she's at it again! Now to be fair, not everything that everyone makes is always to my taste. That said, it doesn't mean that I can't admire their talent and the inherent beauty of a piece, even when it doesn't necessarily appeal to me...

Waltzingmouse Makes...: Celtic Heritage Day 3

In this third sneak peak of her Celtic Heritage Set, Claire has taken some good old fashioned Irish sayings and turned them into a centre piece on their own. I heartily agree with every word and would be delighted to receive a card wishing me such good fortune.

As for the new baby card, you have to agree that this is a Fun card! Claire has given it a bit of a twist (excuse the pun) by wrapping the baby in swaddling clothes formed by a traditional cable knit pattern...

Her release date is hopefully Tuesday of next week. I am so looking forward to it, although all this activity on my bank account probably means that the bank manager is looking forward to seeing me in the near future! LOL - only joking! (let's hope that isn't a prediction!!!!)

No comments: