Saturday, May 29, 2010

And The Final Frugal Theme Winner Is Polly Pierce...

In my last post I mentioned that I have been really lucky this week and that I've won two great prizes. Just this morning I opened up my in-box to discover that I'm to be the lucky recipient of a second spectacular prize, which couldn't be more different from the first if it tried...


Funny enough, I must have been one of the last entrants for this weeks promotion, but hey, I was definitely the lucky one. Thanks to my retweeting I won the final Frugal Theme May Twitter contest which consists of a new copy of the Frugal Theme (Personal License) and the Element Skin Pack.

Just to fill you in on the deal, Frugal is a deadly Wordpress Theme. It is so versatile and user friendly it just about beats anything else out there and it's a whole year old now, so to celebrate its amazing success  they ran a twitter giveaway for the whole month of May 2010!

Funnily enough, while I am using Blogger as the platform for this blog, I also run a number of other blogs and sites using different platforms, including Wordpress. In fact, I think I may even have considered using the Frugal Theme for one of them...

Anyway, the long and short of all this is that I'm definitely going to be upgrading my website, which is currently pared down to the bare basics due to the fact that I recognized the need to upgrade it as a matter of urgency! Isn't it funny how things turn out? Thanks to the generosity of the creator of the Frugal Theme, I'm going to have such fun playing with my website.

What sets the Frugal Theme aside from most of its contemporaries is the fact that it's so versatile anybody can use it and easily customise it without having to know code. This of course is a godsend to someone like me, let's face it, my knowledge of coding is barely functional and it takes me forever to carry out a task that would take a professional seconds to complete! If you don't believe me, perhaps the best thing is to take a look at this video, which explains everything...


Seeing The Power Of The Frugal Theme from Eric Hamm on Vimeo.

Really, I don't need to say another word, except to thank the Frugal Theme Team for their generosity...

Thanks Guys!

Polly Pierce
Vinca Cards

No comments: