Monday, December 24, 2007

Whoo-Hoo! Christmas Wrapping Completed After All!

Okay, so I lied! Well, actually I didn't; I just managed to get something done which I didn't think possible!

The boys presents are wrapped and installed in the chest in the middle of the sitting room floor; so are my Mum's. I managed to find the enthusiasm & the energy to do it last night after all; much to my own surprise! DG helped me; he being Selotape Man and slightly distracted by the film Mermaids! Still, it was nice to do it together for the first time; especially as this year is the first time we've done the Christmas shopping together too.

A few stubby's of Heinekenn lager later, the job was complete! All except his which we; the boys & I wrapped this morning! Having started the day watching 'Miracle on 34th Street' today will be a nice day. We won't be putting the finishing touches on the decorations; we will be continuing what we only started this week & once we have found the sitting room we will decorate the tree...

Happy Holidays

Polly

No comments: