Thursday, March 6, 2008

Polly's Got A Secret...

This is going to be a quickie, really...

In just a few minutes I've to get up and sort LB out for school. At this moment he's slobbing out on the couch watching breakfast TV; re-runs of The Flintstones and Rhubarb and Custard. He's not dressed yet, so he's wrapped himself up in a sleeping bag. He didn't fancy breakfast when it was offered to him, so I've got quite a bit to do before we leave the house in twenty five minutes time.

After I've run around like a headless chicken, in my vain attempt to get him fed, watered, dressed and delivered it'll be my time. Time to get a shower, style my hair and give myself a facial before I set off to the City for an appointment scheduled for Midday.

I'm off to see Erica McKinney, who is a healer and life coach. My first encounter with this lovely lady came as a result of winning the 2007 Day in Your Bathrobe Competition run by Darina Loakman of iamawahm.com the online resource especially for work at home Mums (WAHMS) in Ireland and the UK.

Darina et al provide lots of advice relevent to all WAHM's; especially those living in Ireland or the UK, check them out and if you're thinking about working from home this is the website for you. .

Anyway, you can imagine that I was thrilled to be the lucky recipient of any prize associated with such a prestigious organisation. Unfortunately, for various reasons I was unable to avail of my prize; a two day course entitled Create The Life You Want donated by Erica McKinney.

Well, that was last year and this is this year and I have decided to make a go of it by utilising every opportunity and resource available to me. At just the right moment I was tidying up my very messy inbox and found a message congratulating me on last years win; what did I do? Immediately, recognizing the synchronicity of this event logged onto Erica's website and made enquiries about the course schedule for 2008.

The result was a long chat about the course, its Secret and how it would benefit so many people searching for The Secret to their success in life. We made an appointment and I am going to see her this morning for a one on one session of healing and life coaching; unfortunately the course timetable once again doesn't suit my needs...

Anyway, that's all I've got time for at the moment! I've got to run now, but do have a look at the links I'm sure you'll find them interesting and remember Erica's got The Secret!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Polly! Your in Ireland? *SQUEAL* I'm so excited. I'm no sure why. Maybe it's because your my first blogger in Ireland that I've ever met. Many of my friends are of Irish descent which is strange since I grew up in a almost purely Mexican neighborhood.

Anyway, I'm sooo glad you came to see me at my blog. I find your life so very different and much more interesting than mine. I love your style of writing as well. I surely will be back.

BWT, what did you have to do to win a Day in Your Bathrobe Competition? That sounds so great.

Have a wonderful day and weekend as well! *huge smile*

Anonymous said...

Oops, me again. The title of your blog, is there a story behind it?

Polly Pierce said...

Thanks for the visit and for your lovely comments.

The Day In Your Bathrobe Competition was all about celebrating a womans choice to work from home. Last year I entered my name with a short shpeel about how I love to do so and what it means to me; which at the moment means sitting in my PJ's with big fluffy socks on at the computer blogging!

As for the secret in my last blog it's got more to do with giving Erica who donated my prize a bit of publicity. She's doing the same stuff and more as The Secret.