Friday, August 15, 2008

Polly's Absence

This post is by way of apology to all my loyal reader's who may have noticed yet another absence from my blog. I spent some time yesterday recounting the adventures of Polly and her tribe of Scouts as they adventured in Austria last week.

Unfortunately; upon reflection the post needs quite a bit of editing and due to commitments, (ie The National Community Games Finals starring LB with his gymnastics routine) this weekend will not be published until next week; when I have tidied it all up! Hopefully I will also have good news regarding LB's accomplishments at Mosney tomorrow.

So; by way of further apology I thought I'd let you in on some of the secrets already shared over at my Vinca's-In-Tha-Kitchen blog this morning [more]...

Meanwhile; finger's crossed!

Love

Polly Pierce
Maker of Hand Made Irish Greeting Cards & Wedding Stationary


No comments: