Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Polly's Digital Princess

Okay, so I cheated! I sucked you in with the suggestion of no more wedding talk and yet here it is; the only decent wedding video (from here on in I shall refer to it as WV!) I have ever set my eyes on!

Just watch it and enjoy; I can promise you that there is no time for yawning and propping your eyelids open with matchsticks - and that's while you're watching your own WV...



TS Highlight Video from Digital Princess on Vimeo.

So now that you've seen the video what do think? Do let me know because obviously I have a vested interest in the subject of wedding's generally and always find it interesting to hear what other people think about certain aspects of them.

By the way, if anyone's interested in who made the WV of a lifetime look up Digital Princess Productions website. Admittedly they are not Irish; but maybe a couple of generations earlier there may have been just a smattering of green blood. As so many of my readers are based Stateside and I just loved the WV above I thought I'd give my new Twitter follower a bit of a boost!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Polly Pierce
VINCA Cards - Hand Made Cards & Wedding Stationary

No comments: