Friday, December 12, 2008

Polly, The Captain & Tenille...

Good morning! I know this isn't very Christmassy; however somehow I came across this clip from YouTube 'while checking my e-mails' this mormning! Cough!!!! All I can say in my defence is that this is truly one of my all time favourite songs...




For anyone who has a burning interest in Toni and Daryl; why not click through to this interview with them on Sidewalks way back in 2007. Strangely enough they come across as very nice people with real personalities and stranger still a back ground in classical music training!

Maybe I'm not being very seasonal in an obvious way; but in my defence the video takes me back to when I was a little girl anxiously wondering what gifts would be under the tree for me that year! It also brings tears to my eyes as I remember sharing that time with Winifred May; to whom I was devoted...


By the way; this picture was taken a very long time before I was born! I am not that old...


Polly Pierce

No comments: