Thursday, May 21, 2009

Walzingmouse Stamps Her Mark On Polly!

About a year ago I came across an Irish girl on the PaperTrey Ink forum. She's one of the few lucky rubber stampers on this side of the Atlantic to have discovered my favourite stamp company, and boy is she talented?

Over the past year I've watched Claire go from strength to strength. Her talents were pretty obvious from the beginning, resulting in me using her new 'Selective Embossing' technique on one of my favourite Christmas cards. This lassie is an inspiration...

Anyway, right now I am playing a waiting game. Every now and again I dip in and out of my favourite blogs, Claire's being one of the most regular ones. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that in less than a week she has developed her own line of rubber stamps...

Okay, so that's a slight exaggeration. She's obviously been planning this for quite some time, being a graphic artist in a previous life she has certainly put those talents to good use in presenting her projects for my personal enjoyment.

I've a little less than two minutes to go, until the anticipated launch, discovered fifteen minutes ago and the suspense is KILLING me! Check out her Walzingmouse Makes blog for further developments...

I gotta go, in case I miss the grand reveal. More later on...

No comments: