Friday, January 8, 2010

No; Polly Does Not Intend Buying A Wedding Dress...

Some time ago, long before I disappeared off the face of the blogosphere for Christmas I became a fan of Barnardo's on Facebook ; which means that I regularly receive updates about the charity's activities in the real world. Sometimes this can be depressing, as when they released their new advertising campaign - the adverts really hit home - and sometimes they come out with inspired new ways of raising funds...

Just today I received an update about Barnardo's first ever Sale. Yes, Barnardo's is having a sale. Something about that just doesn't sound quite right, so of course nosey parker here decided to investigate further. I must say that I was surprised when I got to the bottom of things; to discover that Barnardo's is holding a Bridal Sale.

Apparently the charity has Bridal Rooms in Carlow and Dun Laoghaire which stock brand new bridal gowns and accessories that have been donated by some of Ireland's top bridal retailers, wholesalers and designers; retailing at just a fraction of their high street cost...

For more information on this amazing opportunity to save a few bob why not visit their the Barnardo's Bridal Rooms Facebook page and have a sneak peak of the fantastic range of bridal gowns on offer for as little as €120.00 from Monday 11th January?

No comments: