Saturday, June 12, 2010

Polly Wishes To Explain...

Hi there! For some reason I thought I should offer an explanation for my last post here on Polly's Peri-wrinkles and Piercings! So, here goes: you may remember that a couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about the fact that I am simply one lucky, lucky lady?

For those of you who may be wondering what  on earth I'm blathering about, I waon a couple of great prizes a couple of weeks ago. The first one was a beautiful cheese knife from Garendenny Lane Interiors Freebie Friday and the second one is something which in a way mystifies me...

Enough of that for now, let's concentrate on Lorna Sixsmith's Freebie Friday first. As usual, Lorna is running her giveaway, which lasts from Friday through to Monday morning with some fabulous prizes on offer. This week, in celebration of the forthcoming Father's Day she is offering a Black & Blum Jimmy Keyring and Bottle Opener which she describes as the perfect gift for the man in your life!

Apparently this little gadget will "magnetically climb your fridge door to store your keys and also opens bottles while holding onto the top afterwards!"

Anyway, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a gadget that will prove to be very useful, so why not head over to Garrendenny Interiors Blog or their Face Book page and leave a comment. It's as simple as that, honest and by the way, if you do both you'll be in with a second chance at winning this practical gadget which normally retails for €11.00...

No comments: