Saturday, June 21, 2008

Desperately Polly...

I found this nice little quizz while I was researching for my links on ABC! Apparently I am a Lynette ...



Meanwhile for anyone not familiar with the show, check out the video on the above widget. Then you'll see how I spent last Wednesday evening while I waited for LB to complete his gymnastics training session in Tullamore.

Having first treated myself to a large take-away cappuccino from Delicious Caffe; Gypsophillus snuggled into me as we relaxed and watched the pilot episode of Desperate Housewives on the boys' portable Toshiba DVD player. Despite sitting in my Nissan Micra; with its steamy windows being buffetted by the passing of rush hour traffic what followed proved to be an absolute joy; leaving me feeling relaxed, refreshed and anything but resentful.

For once I was so engrossed with what I was doing that I was disappointed when the two hour session was up and I had to interrupt MY viewing. So once again, a very special thank you to the guys and gals who operate The Pigsback site. Not only does Curley provide us with coupons for our groceries he also supplied me with a well deserved treat for me while playing the Mom game, ie waiting around...

No comments: